This is the Cannabis Expo U don’t want to miss!🙌@hawaiicannabisexpo – For more info about vendor booths, Grow classes, and much more hawaiicannabisexpo.com
The Hawaii Cannabis Expo is January 30th 10am-6pm and 31st 11am-5pm 2016 at the Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall at 777 Ward Ave Honolulu Hawaii. Admission is $10 per day at the door. 18 & Over welcome. Children 17 & Under must be accompanied by a parent. Limited $7 Pre-Sale tickets are available at Smokey’s Pipe and Coffee, Choke Smoke Hawaii, Good Times in Kaneohe, Hawaiian Hydroponics and garden, Armed and Dangerous in Kailua and @flyhi808 in Kapolei.
This is Hawaii’s premier Medical Marijuana Information event. The two-day expo incorporates free educational seminars, panel discussions and keynote speakers alongside paid classes.
- The exhibition hall will be filled with a delightful food court and exhibitors displaying a massive selection of lights, nutrients, glass, accessories, products, clothing, genetics and other specialty items.
- There will be Doctors available throughout the expo for consultation with potential patients who wish to receive their Hawaii Medical Marijuana Card. More information from the Department of Health can be found HERE.
- See free presentations on “How to get your MMJ Card in Hawaii,” “Cannabis for Veterans,” “What can cannabis do for my health,” “Different ways to consume the medicine & MORE.
- PRESENTERS INCLUDE:
- Wendy Gibson, Field Organizer, The Drug Policy Forum (DPFHI),
- Mara Gordon (Keynote), Aunt Zelda’s
- Dru West, Master Grower and Author of”The Secrets of the WestCoast Masters” joined by Kenneth Morrow
- Constance Finley, Constance Therapeutics
- Dan Lubkeman, Hydroponic Society of America
- Kenneth “K” Morrow, Trichome Technologies
- Gerald Garrison, Green Applied Sciences
- Dani Green Fox, Dabstars co-founder and Miss High Times 2015
- Ed Rosenthal, Legendary Grower & Author
- Vaedynn Erlandson, Advanced Nutrients
- Michelle Tippens, Hawaii Veterans Cannabis Alliance
- Mike Ruggles, Hawaii Island
- and other special guests.
- Interested in working the Hawaii Cannabis Industry? Then you won’t want to miss out on some of our paid classes. The Cannabis Career Institute will be teaching paid-classes during the expo on growing, laws, bud-tending and strain selection. Register at this link.
- Meet & Greet YouTube Channel Stars Paul from “Tokin Daily” and Josh from “Strain Central”
- The Hawaii Cannabis Expo is proud to partner with the Drug-Policy Forum of Hawaii and The Medical Cannabis Coalition of Hawaii as our advocate partners.
- Mahalo to our sponsors Hawaii Cannabis Care, WestCoast Masters, Dabstars, Smokey’s Pipe and Coffee, Choke Smoke Hawaii, Tantric Entertainment, Naked Sushi, Oahu Party Bus, 710 Hawaii, Hawaiian Hydroponics and garden, Hawaii Veteran’s Cannabis Alliance, and Spectral Analytical Lab.
#hawaiicannabiscare #hawaiicannabisexpo #island #cannabis #pakalolo #islandlife #northshore #southshore #westside #eastside #honolulu #hnl #weedporn #hilife #hylife #aloha #hawaii #expo
This Halloween, Scream808 returns to Kaka‘ako with two interactive Haunted Attractions “The Revenge of Dr. Carnage” and “The Zombie Uprising” shooting gallery.
In 2014, Dr. Carnage’s House of Horrors took fright fans on a face to face journey with their worst fears and the gruesome reality of one man’s transformation from mild mannered doctor to an obsessed nightmare creator. Dr. Carnage has become completely insane crafting his own workshop of terrifying creations. Before you experience “The Revenge of Dr. Carnage” you should ask yourself: What do you fear? What might be lurking inside of you? And what will happen when Dr. Carnage gets ahold of it…?
“We’ve taken Haunted Houses to a whole new level and now we’re ready to come back to town to give everyone some amazing scares that nobody has ever seen before,” said organizer Doug Farrar. Farrar continued “Our guests will get caught in the Spinning Vortex, get crushed in the Claustrophobia Room and more. Plus, We’re bringing zombie shooting to town with The Zombie Uprising. There will be two rooms where people get to shoot real Zombies.”
Limited Pre-sale tickets are available for $13 at Bookoff locations in Ala Moana and Pearlridge, All MWR Locations, Razor Concepts, UH Campus Center, 76-Kailua and scream808.com. Pre-sale fast-pass tickets will only be available via upgrade at the door.
Open dates for “The Revenge of Dr. Carnage” and “The Zombie Uprising” Haunted Attractions are October 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31, & *1. The hours of operation are 7pm-closing with closing times varying from 11pm-1am. Scream808 Haunted Attractions will be located at 445 Cooke Street across from Fisher Hawaii. 12 and Over welcome. Wheelchair access available.
**November 1st is the blackout walk-through with no lights and customers will walk with glowsticks
Maui we coming for you guys!!! Thursday, September 24, 2015 through Sunday, September 27, 2015 at the War Memorial Complex, General Admission: Adults $7.00 Keiki (5-11) $3.00 Children 4 and under are FREE Fair Hours: Thursday, Sept. 24 – 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25 – 5 p.m. to midnight Saturday, Sept 26 – 10 a.m. to midnight Sunday, Sept 27 – 10 a.m. to 11 p.m #festivals